Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

AW: C&c1 Neue Levels!

So... you take my 1.06a patch, add some missions and a few minor edits, and claim it as your own? Wow ¬¬

Newsflash... even if you do that you're already beaten.
    http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/index.php?f=561
    and I actually WORK for that project, adding new units, weapons, and more.

[edit]

So... I'm credited in the readme file (which you only get after installing) with one line...for "Gerneral Bug Fixes and Hi-Resolution Package". My name doesn't even appear in the ingame credits video you made, and the 1.06a patch project is never mentioned anywhere.

You are totally ignoring:
    -I enabled the remix music, and even added 2 new remixes to the original package
    -I increased the amount of LAN players to 6
    -I extracted the Nintendo 64 missions and remade their terrain maps.
    -Rusty Le Cyborg extracted the Playstation Special Ops missions
    -Gordan Ugarkovic made the VQA encoder you undoubtably used for making those intro and credits videos

You didn't even include the readme of patch 1.06, which means you're also ignoring the further credits for
    -VK, who made the game XP compatible, and fixed the top-of-map crash
    -Komfr, who made the stealth crash patch, and the original version of the hi-res patch
    -TSHyper, who made the exe file 2 times bigger so I could add new code in it for the patch

Not to mention, you are totally forgetting any of my work in enabling Skirmish (Geplänkel) mode (LAN with only computer players) and the changes to the Bases option in multiplayer.

This is horrible.
    Zuletzt geändert von Nyerguds; 21.10.2008, 14:21.

Kommentar

Sorry about that.
      I'll update the Web-Site, the Readme.txt and the Credits Video.

Kommentar

gaile idee muss mal gesagt werden

ich bin ja auch ein großer C&C fan (leider kommt seit EA nur noch mist)

zum mod

1. der mod is eig ganz gut gelungen ABER der ist viel zu langsam

das kann man nit spielen der is viel zu langsam

2. man sollte mal das baumenü erweitern so das die pefele nit schon in der mitte sind

3. wen man eine einheit anklickt und die sagt dan was kommt immer ein rauchen im hntergrund das sollte man noch ändern is aber nit so tragisch

4. internetgame funkt bei mir nit :-( kp wieso ... ich soll mich bei westwood registrieren (bin ich doch schon seit red alert 2 :-(aber )aber nit weiter schlimm gibt ja hamachi xD (noch nit über hamachi probiert

5. DICKES FETTES LOB der mod ist mega

ach ja und der mod kann nich illegal sein XD ihr seit keine fans und wisst nicht das EA den ersten teil (tiberiumkonflikt) kostenlos zum download anbietet (kein scherz)

wen du die sachen änders und man es gut spielen kann hab ich entlich eien neues game was ich mit meinen clankollegen spielen kann XD freue mich schon drauf

Kommentar

I updated the Web-Site, the Readme.txt and the Credits Video. I uploaded a new release 1.01.

I hope that now everything fits.

Kommentar

okay, thank you

Kommentar

wirst du noch größerre maps bauen für mehrspieler modus?

were schon weil die jetzigen sind einfach zu klein und deshalb unspielbar

wen du tester brauchst ... mein clan stellt sich bereit zum testen http://www.sts-hq.de/

Kommentar

C&C1 maps can only be 62x62.

Kommentar

kannst du da nit ein mod für bauen ?

sodas die maps größer sind?

weil es nervt direkt neber dem gegner zu sein

versuch das mal dan wird dan game auch der renner

Kommentar

it's impossible... C&C map coordinates wrap around. The first row are cells 0 to 63, second row are cells 64 to 127, third row are cells 128 to 191, and so on...

Every part of the game uses the rule that [map cell+64] is the map cell below the current one. All objects placed in missions use this, and even the foundation shape that determines which tiles are occupied for buildings and trees is programmed like that. I would have to edit every single one of them to change that rule. Not to mention, all existing map editors would stop working.
                    Zuletzt geändert von Nyerguds; 08.01.2009, 17:03.

Kommentar

Lädt...
                    X